Monday, January 11, 2010

Preparing for my Angel's arrival

Only 30 days to go...wooohoooo!!!!

These days my walk has turned into a waddle. Earlier when I used to look at other preganant woman I found them too funny waddling and moving like a duck. But phew even my walk has turned into waddling ducky. Sometimes I laugh at myself and sometimes feel miserable. Nonetheless my excitement is soaring higher day by day :)

Though I feel all lost, confused and worried on what preparations I should do to welcome the new member of our family. I keep talking with my colleagues who already are mommies on tips to welcome the baby. Here is the list:

  • Clean the house of any dust
  • Prepare a sleeping area and a place to keep clothes and supplies
  • crib
  • bottles and cleaning brush for the bottle
  • diapers
  • blanket to warp the baby
  • bucket or plastic bag for soiled clothes
  • washcloth or baby wipes
  • plastic lined pail for disposable diapers
  • nursing bras
  • wash baby clothes before using

Wow...have got quite a few !!!

Request fellow blogger-mommies to enlighten me more on this aspect so that I make the most of it.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good list! Since you plan to breastfeed you may want a GOOD breastpump too.

    God bless you in this last month! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete